Wednesday, July 26, 2006

To the End of the Earth: Jinjang Utara!

Looks like we'll have to try try and find this Taman Beringing place where the dumpsite is. I found a few articles online here and there pointing to this particular dumpsite, which apparently houses the rubbishes of the people living in KL and its surrounds. Apparently the mountains are as high as 80m above sea level wor... dunnolar i opened so many sites I also get lost. :P

Eitherway, I found this very USELESS map showing the whereabouts of the dump site:Anyhoo, I checked my roadmap, and I can't find this Taman Beringin, unless it's in Melaka. But agak-agak, since some sites say the dumpsite pollutes the Jinjang River, so I sort of narrowed it down somewhere here:

Not too sure, but since the lake is just at the bottom of that empty space, so I'm guessing it's PROBABLY there lar. Not too sure. Since Jo-an's mother said can smell the place, I guess we'll just have to follow our noses then.

Cripes... waking up early on a Saturday morning just to go look for dump. Oh joy... *rolls eyes*

No comments: